Since malware continues to evolve and be complicated to prevent detection by anti-spyware/anti-virus applications, SpyHunter anti-malware reacts with innovative technology to remain 1 step ahead of the current malware risks. SpyHunter delivers added customization capabilities to guarantee every user can custom tailor SpyHunter to match their particular requirements.
SpyHunter can detect and remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install rogue anti-spyware programs and other trojans.
Why SpyHunter anti-malware?
Rootkits utilize encrypted and hidden folders and files to prevent detection by conventional security programs. SpyHunter anti-malware recently integrated complex rootkit detection technology enables it to execute an instantaneous rootkit scan and immediately display a message on detection. SpyHunter will then request the user to manually reboot the pc and will get rid of the rootkit through the reboot procedure.
To eliminate rootkits, Windows has to be ceased upon boot since rootkits use other documents that load and operate with Windows. Thus, to prevent rootkits from regenerating to an individual’s computer, we have inserted a Compact OS into SpyHunter that enables your system to be booted up without Windows so the rootkit could be taken out from your PC.
If SpyHunter anti-malware isn’t able to mechanically get rid of a malware item, the Spyware HelpDesk, an interactive feature incorporated into SpyHunter, enables our technicians to analyze your machine and immediately produce a customized fix to particular malware conditions which could be specific to your PC.
Additional benefits SpyHunter
- It detects, removes, and block ransomware, trojans, rootkits, botnets, keyloggers, worms, browser hijackers, adware, and other harmful or unwanted objects.
- SpyHunter Latest Version detects and removes grayware, potentially unwanted programs, certain tracking cookies, and other nuisances. Users have a choice to individually exclude these programs if they want.
- It is an innovative removal system that uses a customized noninvasive Operating system that works under Windows to efficiently eliminate rootkits and other tenacious malware infections.
- Regular Malware updates ensure full real-protection from the latest malware threats.
- It includes the Spyware HelpDesk: an interactive one-on-one customer support solution developed to handle any issues that SpyHunter 5 is not able to solve itself.
- Custom malware fixes are created to deal with your PC’s specific malware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk generates and transmits a diagnostic report that is analyzed by SpyHunter Experts, and an automated custom fix addressing the issue is sent back to you.
- The exceptions attribute lets you exclude specific programs from being discovered in future SpyHunter Patch scans.
The interface that is searchable permits the users to rapidly change SpyHunter’s preferences by their requirements.