Install SpyHunter innovative proprietary anti-malware engine is intended to safeguard your system from the most recent malware threats. Using remediation abilities, SpyHunter may delete trojans, ransomware, worms, viruses, trojans, rootkits, adware, and other potentially unwanted applications, along with other items.
Additionally, it offers a scan style to help you identify apps onto your system that will comprise reported vulnerabilities. Detects and might remove Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) applications an individual can perceive as undesirable.
The following steps explain how to install SpyHunter on your computer:
- Should you want to download and install SpyHunter Spyware Scanner, click here to download?
- Please notice: It is only once you activate the complete version of SpyHunter the app unlocks all of its attributes. But, you may utilize SpyHunter’s spyware with its limited features with no activation.
- In the “File Download” dialog box, press “Save” to save the SpyHunter file.
- In the “Save As” dialog box, save the SpyHunter file on your Desktop.
- Search for the installer you chose to download on your Desktop. When you find the file with an icon of a computer and a disc (as shown on the image below), double click on that icon to run SpyHunter.
- If you cannot find the SpyHunter install file on your Desktop, click the “Start” button and click on “Find or Search”. Then, type in “SpyHunter” and click on “Search.”
- Double click on the installation file and you will be prompted with a license agreement. Please read through the license agreement and check the box stating that you agree to the terms and click “Next.”
- The next screen will ask for a “Destination Folder”. You will be installing SpyHunter into “C:\Program Files\SpyHunter,” which should already be selected.
- Click “Next”. If a message appears stating that the folder specified already exists, click on “Yes”.
- You’re now ready to set up, click “Next”
- Following the setup procedure is done, a window should appear asking if you would like to reboot.
- Click “YES, Reboot My Computer ” and click “End”